BNI On-Line Trade Authorizations and Account Information
Barter Network provides all members with a Login and Password for security purposes. This allows our members to view their BNI Statements, Current Balance or process On-Line Authorizations. Please follow these step by step instructions and you will be able to access any and all of your BNI financial information 24/7.
- Click on the button above and this will bring you to the member Login screen. Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD. Your User Name and Password are located on your welcome letter. If you need assistance, please contact the accounting department at 203-647-0251, ext. #1.
Once you are logged in, please click on the eAuthorization tab above
- e-Authorizations - This is where a transaction is processed / "authorized" on-line. This is where you are selling to another BNI member
- Enter the buyers account number, business name or first or last name.
- Enter Description: ie. date of service, service performed, goods sold, invoice number etc. This will show up on the Buyers and Sellers statement.
- Enter the amount of the sale. If the transaction is approved, you will be provided with an authorization number.
- The authorization number is automatically emailed to you and will appear on your BNI Monthly statement which is emailed to you the first day of each month.
- My Account Center - Recent Activity, this is defined as all activity in the calendar month (sales, purchases, payments, adjustments, etc)
- My Reports - This is where you can View/Print Monthly Statements, Transaction History (where you can run any and all transactions within a given date range that you determine)
Phone Authorizations are available Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 by calling the Accounting Department at 203-647-0251, ext #1.
Please remember to obtain authorization and collect any applicable sales tax prior to releasing products and/or performing services.