How BNI Works
HOW TO MAKE A PURCHASE
Making a purchase with BNI is simple!
- Working closely with your own personal BNI broker, together we will develop a list of goods and or services that you are currently paying cash for.
- We will also develop a list of goods and or services that you would be interested in trying/using if you were able to do these on barter.
- Our next step will be to identify those BNI members that can offer to you their goods and or services to offset your cash expenditures. Our members will also have the ability to search our membership by clicking on our on-line membership directory. Please identify yourself as a Barter Network member when calling.
- Members pay for their purchase using their BNI card. Tax and tip where applicable are always paid to the seller in cash.
- The seller will always process the purchase and authorization(s).